Project Completed as Lotus Notes Consultant
- Successfully transition completed and Run Eletrolux Project from Fujustu.
- Successfully Migrated user from Blackberry to IBM Traveler Server
- Successfully implemented Web mail in lotus Domino 8.5.3 for CRPF PAN India.
- Successfully implemented Lotus Sametime 8.5.3 server.
- Home page design for Web mail.
- HTTPS implemented Domino Inotes 8.5
- Successfully lunching of Customize Notes Template.
- Successfully upgradation lotus 6.5 to lotus7.0.3.
- Successfully up gradation Domino 7.0 to Domino 8.0
- Successfully migration of Datacenter one location to another location.
- Rollout Manager Access on User Mail Database. Implemented Editor Access on Mail Database.
- Successfully completed Lotus Hierarchy migration Activity.
- Successfully migrated users from Microsoft Outlook to Lotus Notes.
- Successfully Implemented Compare Notes public keys against those stored in Directory
- Successfully Implemented Check Password policy
Lotus Domino V10 SME and Consultant
- Lotus Domino 9.0 Upgrades, migrations, server management, server builds, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Architect, design and lead implementation of IBM Lotus Notes infrastructure.
- Lotus Notes Traveler 9.0 (implementation and maintenance) and Lotus Notes Sametime 8.5 running in Windows platform.
- Collaborate with internal support groups to resolve and increase efficiency of 3rd level call resolution as well as minimizing support escalation of incidents or problems.
- Performs all aspects of Lotus Notes/Domino systems administration associated with directories, calendar & scheduling, policy, clustering, replication, agents, workflow application deployment, ACL security, mail routing, LDAP, Lotus Traveler 9.0, Sametime 8.5.2, SMTP/IMAP, DAOS and id-vault.
- Solving problems as OS panics, system hangs, data and file system corruption, and network problems on Microsoft Windows.
- Execute performance and statistical monitoring and develop procedures and best practices
- LEI integration with PeopleSoft application workflow.
- Right Fax server integration and configuration with Lotus Domino.
- Manage SMTP Cisco Ironport email related services.
IBM Lotus Sametime 8.5.3
- Sametime Setup and intallation
- Setting up servers to support WebAV
- Configuring the Sametime HTTP server as a plugin update site
- Configuring SSO (Single Sign-On)
- Configuration of LDAP services
Lotus Quickr 8.5.1
- Installation and configure Lotus Quickr 8.5.1
Lotus Connection 5.0.1
- Installation and configure Lotus Connection 5.0.1
- Configure LDAP Directory
Lotus Notes/ Xpages Development:
- Create a new XPage in an application
- Create a custom control in an application
- Deploy XPages applications from the development environment to Notes clients
- Form developments like Forms, Views, Folders, Sub forms and Fields.
- Advanced Developments like Agents, Actions using Lotus Script, Formula Language.
Lotus Notes DAOS deployment
1. Disable SCOS Shared Mail.
2. Enable transaction logging
3. Establish backup/restore processes.
4. Upgrade Names.nsf design.
1. Enable LZ1 compression.
2. Enable design and data document compression.
3. Use Domino Domain Monitoring (DDM).
4. Customer Testing
Steps to DAOS Deployment :
4.1 Identifying NSF Files that will participate in DAOS
4.2 Running the DAOS estimator
4.3 Choosing a DAOS minimum participation size
4.4 Planing for disk space
4.5 Choosing a deferred deletion interval
4.6 Deciding on encryption for NLO files
4.7 Updating backup/restore processes
4.8 Deciding the method of enabling DAOS on NSF files
4.9 Considering DAOS deployment on hub or gateway servers