Roles & Responsibilities:
The PPC / Paid Search Manager is responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC Coordinator can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. Key Functional Areas of Responsibility :
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet the client’s requirements.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.