Objectives of this Role:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, start-up environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
- Continually raise the bar on digital execution to deliver marketing targets and get an influx of inbounds.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of digital media in target markets and client-related industry trends.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Research and understand the target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, and interviews with subject matter experts.
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Product).
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software.
- Manage company’s earned media (PR, Review sites, Online portals, interviews)
- Manage company’s paid media (Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
- Analyse digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- 2 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 1 year of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Familiarity with web design
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability